1. I am a Leo with a Sagittarius rising
2. I was born in 1973
3. I have green eyes
4. I have dark brown hair (naturally)
5. I dye my hair different colors
6. I wear glasses
7. My glasses have purple frames
8. I am fat
9. I believe in fat and size acceptance
10. I believe that much of what society believes about fat, its effect on health,and fat people is false.
11. I have two children
12. As a child, I read anything and everything I could get my hands on.
13. As an adult, I read pretty much anything and everything I can get my hands on
14. At 15 and 16, I was at my slimmest but I was also not eating more than one meal and day (which consisted mainly of lettuce leaves and tuna) and exercising at least 2 hours a day.
15. The reason I embarked on that ridiculous diet was because a boy I liked had said he didn’t like “fat girls”.
16. I do not believe that losing weight takes away someone’s pain
17. I would rather be fat than spending all my time obsessing about being thin.
18. I refuse to put up with the general public’s ignorant attitude to fat
19. I don’t believe there is anything in my life that I want to achieve that I would only be able to do if I lost weight
20. I do not like spiders. Particularly huntsman spiders.
21. I love the 30s/40s/50s retro look
22. I love the goth look
23. I was Valedictorian in 2 of my Year 12 classes
24. I have 2 undergraduate degrees
25. I hope to start a PhD in the next year or so
26. I want to be a published writer
27. I love camping
28. Autumn is my favorite season
29. Twilight is my favorite time of the day
30. I am a pagan
31. I used to be a born again Christian
32. I have kept journals since I was about 7
33. I wish I could cook as well as my husband
34. I didn’t like my birth name so I changed it
35. My mother died when I was 19
36. I completed NaNoWriMo in 2007
37. I haven’t spoken to my birth father since I was 12
38. Before that I hadn’t spoken to him since I was a toddler
39. I have no desire to speak to him
40. I would like to go to Spain, Italy, New Zealand, India, Morocco, Vietnam and a bunch of other places
42. I would love to see New England in the Fall
43. I would like to visit the site of Auchwitz and also the Holocaust Museum in NY
44. I was watching the news report on the first plane crash when the second plane hit the other tower on 9/11.
45. I am a qualified social worker and counsellor
46. I wrote a novel when I was 16
47. I am an unashamed feminist
48. I have studied Latin, Italian and French.
49. I love the smell of jasmine on a summer night
50. I currently have 9 piercings and 4 tattoos. At one point I had 15 piercings.
51. I don’t like to admit it, but I enjoy scrapbooking.
52. I love old style tattoos.
53. I waver between goth and rockabilly fashion tendencies.
54. I am a sentimentalist.
55. I have had a long fascination with WW2.
56. I did a unit on the Sociology of Sex and Sexuality last semester and it was fantastic.
57. Two particularly intelligent women I have the honor of calling my friends, initially scared me to death. Sometimes they still do.
58. The Notebook (the movie) made me cry.
59. The Titanic is another topic that I find incredibly interesting.
60. So is Jack the Ripper.
61. And the 1960s phenomenon.
62. I can touch type.
63. I love old cemeteries and hope to visit some in England and New Orleans one day.
64. I loved the description of the locations in Anne Rice’s The Mayfair Witches.
65. I have been on two South Pacific Cruises.
66. Butterflies are very meaningful for me.
67. As are roses.
68. I need to learn how to use my camera properly so I can take better photos.
69. I detest and loathe the terms ‘band-aid baby’ and ‘baby-momma’.
70. I don’t think much of the term ‘frenemy’ either but it does sum particular friendships up nicely.
71. I believe everyone should own (and use) a thesaurus.
72. It is a good day for me if I can complete the two crosswords in the Herald Sun and the Suduko.
73. I love tutoring high school students in Literature.
74. I just read A Streetcar Named Desire and hated all the main characters in it.
75. Twelve Times Blessed is probably one of the worst novels I have ever read. Along with Heart of Darkness and As I Lay Dying.
76. I love the movie Apocalypse Now. Its darkness is enthralling.
77. This year I have read and loved The Thirteenth Tale; the first of the Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray (the name of which escapes me right now) and The Book Thief.
78. Bookmooch is a wonderful and addictive book swap site I am involved with.
79. I have had a LiveJournal for over 4 years.
80. There is one yahoo group I have been a member of for 10 years.
81. I think Dita Von Teese is gorgeous.